- Ensure your CAR-ACF Membership is up to date. You can confirm this using CARWeb by visiting the Expirations page. If you are not an active CAR-ACF member, you will not have access to the member areas.
- If you have never done so in the past, log into CARWeb using your CAR-ACF number and last name as it appears on your membership card. Remember, your password is case sensitive, so you need to use capital letters where appropriate.
- Once you've logged into CARWeb, you will be required to change your password. Please ensure you choose a password you will remember as it cannot be retrieved by the CARWeb Administrator.
- After updating your password, you can visit the CARWeb Forum following the link on the User Menu of CARWeb or by visiting the Forum page directly.
- To log into the Forum, you must use your full name, as it appears on your CAR-ACF membership card and your CARWeb password.
Technical Notifications and Questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Are you a CAR-ACF member that needs access to the Member Forums? Please follow these instructions: