As the country begins to look at easing restrictions, I know a great many of you are wondering on the upcoming flying season. As of now, the previously announced moratorium is removed, however, there are requirements, over and above all existing normal Transport Canada regulations, that all CAR/ACF launches must adhere to going forward.
- Launch must follow all provincial health directives around group size and social distancing.
- All attendees must be documented for the purposes of contact tracing.
- All measures should be used to avoid or eliminate common contact surfaces. Table surfaces, handles, PA mics, launch systems and other items should be regularly disinfected.
- All fliers should bring their own supply of disinfectant and gloves but launch organizers should have a supply as well.
- Rocket inspections should be done visually, with the RI requesting the flier to handle the rocket and demonstrate whatever is needed.
- Masks should be worn in common areas.
We recognize that current public health crowd size regulations will severely impact some of the larger launches. Please continue to check for the status of those launches and be understanding of any limits or rules that those launches may need to operate under.
CAR News and Notifications.
1 post • Page 1 of 1