||Posted by Shane Weatherill on November 13, 2009|
Are you a CAR-ACF member that needs access to the Member Forums? Please follow these instructions:
- Ensure your CAR-ACF Membership is up to date. You can confirm this using CARWeb by visiting the Expirations page. If you are not an active CAR-ACF member, you will not have access to the member areas.
- If you have never done so in the past, log into CARWeb using your CAR-ACF number and last name as it appears on your membership card. Remember, your password is case sensitive, so you need to use capital letters where appropriate.
- Once you've logged into CARWeb, you will be required to change your password. Please ensure you choose a password you will remember as it cannot be retrieved by the CARWeb Administrator.
- After updating your password, you can visit the CARWeb Forum following the link on the User Menu of CARWeb or by visiting the Forum page directly.
- To log into the Forum, you must use your full name, as it appears on your CAR-ACF membership card and your CARWeb password.
That's it! If you have any problems, feel free post to the Site Support
area or to email
me and I'll do my best to help you out.